The Four the Merrier

* * * * *

Click Here to listen: .m4a format or .ogg format. (10:41 min)

* * * * *

It's your birthday. You're on your way home and looking to relax after a long and trying day. You know I'll have something special planned for you later, but exactly what you don't know.

Of course, there was that fantasy you told me about several weeks ago. The one involving two other men. But that one seemed a little extreme. It was one of those fantasies that was likely just to remain a dream.

Still, as you stop at the corner you notice two handsome men in sharp suits who stop their discussion and look at you. Their gazes last longer than normal, and their smiles seem a bit too knowing. Would they be? No, most likely not.

As you arrive at your home you notice two other men across the street. They're fixing something by the curb - dressed only in work pants with shirts off, their bronzed muscles glinting in the sun.

Is it just a coincidence or are they looking at you with an eye of expectation as well?

As you come in the door you see me standing in front of you, giving you that confident and dominant look you know so well. Apparently, your birthday present starts now.

Without a word, I pull your dress over your head. You've been a good girl and haven't worn any underwear.

I guide you to the bed and lay you down on it, tying your wrists together with one of my neckties. I tie the other end onto the headboard. I pull something out of my pocket that you instantly recognize - a silk blindfold.

Sliding it around your eyes, you plunge into a comfortable darkness that you associate with the pleasure of serving me. You know that when you're a good girl you're always rewarded.

You listen for the sound of my command, but you hear the doorbell instead. Who could it be at this hour?

Then you hear my voice. "Right on time," I say. "I'll be back in a while. Keep warm."

You feel my lips kiss your cheek affectionately. "You'll have an opportunity to be a VERY good girl soon."

As my footsteps disappear out of the bedroom you can hear the change in pitch and timbre. In a few seconds, you hear me on the tile floor of the kitchen and the sound of the door opening.

Deep voices echo in the air. How many people are there? At least two of them besides me. The unmistakable sound of icecubes and drinks being poured hit your ears, along with laughter. What's going on? You hope the party subsides quickly so that I return to you.

After what seems like ages, the laughter dies down, tones become more serious and low. You still can't hear exactly what's being said. Footsteps grow closer from the hallway. How many people are there? It's definitely more than just me.

There's silence for a moment and then you feel my lips on yours, kissing you in a sensual and proud fashion. You are mine, and I'm the only person allowed to kiss you on the lips.

After me, more kisses follow. This time on your cheeks. Your sense of smell is heightened, and you're sure that there are two strangers with me right now.

The mouths disappear but several pairs of hands take their place, sliding all over your body - feeling the shape of your breasts, caressing your nipples. Your legs and between your thighs. Light and gentle at first, but getting hungrier and more aggressive with time.

Suddenly mouths appear again. You know I must be the one on your lips, but who is it teasing and licking your pussy while another stranger's hands caress your breasts. You feel the first orgasm build quickly as you force your pussy hard against a new and waiting mouth.

Orgasms hit like ocean waves, one after another. You feel me bite your lip as you cum again, this time drenching the unknown man between your legs. You begin to lose count as your body convulses with sexual energy before going limp.

'Let's take a break boys," I say. "We've given her a good start. We don't want to exhaust her."

You hear me leave the room but can hear the heavy breathing of the two others. You have only a quick moment to think and you remember the two businessmen on the corner. Is this them? Or perhaps the two bronzed young bucks across the road. Were they really working or had they been there just to scope her out.

As you wonder who the other men are you feel one gently glide his hand over you. You wonder where I've gone and when I'll be back. It doesn't take long.

"When a girl is as good as she is, you want to take care of her," you hear me say to the others. "It's important to know what she likes, and listen to her when she tells you her fantasies."

You suddenly feel an intense but sensual bite of cold as I place two pieces of ice directly on your nipples. I hear you gasp from the shock as the ice rolls from your nipples to warm flushed skin between your breasts. The cubes melt quickly sending cool rivulets towards your navel.

As you revel in the feeling, you feel someone enter your dripping and open pussy. You can tell by my girth that it's me, quickly getting into a rhythm that I know will drive you crazy. You feel yourself build again. You are primed for another series.

Suddenly I stop, denying you release. You know enough not to say anything. You keep your blindfold on although you feel me untie you.

"Roll to your side little one," I say.

You respond immediately.

"You're close to cumming little one. Do you want release? Do you want to REALLY let go?"

"Yes," you reply. "Please, Sir."

You feel a pressure on the bed beside you. Someone is kneeling by your face. You can smell his arousal and you know it's not me.

"Open your mouth and suck him now. When he comes, you'll cum".

You do as you're told. The stranger's cock is short but thick and as he thrusts into your mouth you can feel his balls brush up against your face. You start to work for your reward.

As I enter you again, you make your mouth match my rhythm. You feel in sync with the stranger's cock and mine as you hear him moan. You try to moan yourself but the sound is deadened by the fat cock sliding between your lips.

I stop for a moment which confuses you until you feel the squirt of something cool on your ass. It's lube. The second stranger is about to enter your ass.

Now you're filled with all of us, as we work together in one rhythm. You know I have impeccable control, so the first shot of warmth begins in your mouth. You can tell it will be a significant explosion. As I hear the stranger cry, I release myself as my balls empty into your pussy. But before we finish, the other stranger loses control in your tight little ass and begins to orgasm as well.

An intense wave comes over you as you receive us all. You realize how much we all desire you and it drives you to another wave, clenching us all as you orgasm again and again.

Time stands still as shouts fill the air. The last bits of pleasure are extracted by all of us. Then a quiet time lasting several minutes as you lie there and think about being enveloped by strangers. There's nothing you can do but swallow.

Finally, we glide out of your body. You lay there still blindfolded - not knowing who has penetrated and gifted your most intimate areas. From this day on when any man on the street smiles at you, you'll wonder if he was the one who came in your mouth - or your ass.

You hear the rustling of clothing and zippers as the men dress. Suddenly you receive two gentle kisses on the cheek, but you wait for one more. Aggressively and seductively on your lips. Me. My mouth moves beside your ear and you can hear me whisper the words.

"You are a very good girl, and will always be rewarded - especially on your birthday.""

https://diskuse.jakpsatweb.cz/?action=vthread&forum=26&topic=79486

https://diskusneforum.sk/tema/nenavid-aj-mna

https://disneychannel.fandom.com/wiki/Monique_Coleman

https://disneypinsblog.com/FORUMS/users/vulafiki/

https://disposalofunwantedfurnituremakujida.blogspot.com/2018/08/rental-furniture-durham-nc.html

https://dissendium.forums-actifs.com/t4016-bal-de-fin-d-annee

https://divi4u.com/dont-try-to-hide-divi-you-dont-need-to-it-wont-work/

https://divye-motherearth.blogspot.com/2021/02/zilverprijs-grafiek-50-jaar-koop-zilver.html

https://diy.maisonn101.com/diy-classroom-decoration-ideas-for-teachers/

https://djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=344528

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Role Play Fantasy, Second Meeting

I Say Ass, You Say Arse...

The Aftermath of Ash